Page 3 of 3
Re: ADFFS 2.64
Posted: Tue May 08, 2018
by JonAbbott
venex wrote: Sun May 06, 2018
Unfortunately the Flashback copy protection bypass in F1015901 breaks the gameplay
Replace the protection removal with:
Code: Select all
| Remove Manual protection check
MEMORYA 13318 E1A00000 { > null: }
MEMORYA 13378 E3A00031 { > null: }
MEMORYA 133A4 EA000015 { > null: }
MEMORYA 13400 E59C1270 { > null: }
The generator now works, I've not tested any further though.
Re: ADFFS 2.64
Posted: Tue May 08, 2018
by venex
JonAbbott wrote: Tue May 08, 2018
Replace the protection removal with:
Code: Select all
| Remove Manual protection check
MEMORYA 13318 E1A00000 { > null: }
MEMORYA 13378 E3A00031 { > null: }
MEMORYA 133A4 EA000015 { > null: }
MEMORYA 13400 E59C1270 { > null: }
The generator now works, I've not tested any further though.
It seems to work perfectly! I played through the first two levels and the protection screen does not appear in New Washington either.
Re: ADFFS 2.64
Posted: Wed May 09, 2018
by JonAbbott
Thanks for the confirmation. It was failing because the input buffer was empty, sounds suspiciously like a bug that's gone unnoticed as the input buffer didn't appear to be referenced anywhere except when typing. I didn't look for the generator code to see what it was actually doing.
Re: ADFFS 2.64
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018
by Square Mezzmer
Hi Jon,
I've set up my Raspberry Pi B+ with ADDFS 2.64 and had "doubled-screen" effect even after your config instructions.
Code: Select all
AnyMode must be installed in !Boot.Choices.Boot.PreDesk or the monitor set to Auto in Configure
I
had to install the AnyMode module and the display is perfect. This seems a work-safe solution.
Jon: Maybe updating the instructions without the fix saying set to Auto in Configure - games run with my SONY TV selected.
Using RISC OS Pi 2.46 with a RPi B+
Re: ADFFS 2.64
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018
by JonAbbott
Square Mezzmer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018
Jon: Maybe updating the instructions without the fix saying set to Auto in Configure
Thanks for pointing that out, I've now removed it.