Has Haunted House been released?

Discuss the project, or ask a general question
Smp

Has Haunted House been released?

Post by Smp »

Hello,

I noticed Haunted House (F10187 & F10611) is listed as completed, but has not been posted on the games forum. I have noticed not all games that are published appear there, such as SimCity 2000 [A5000].

I own this game, but have not been able to locate it back in the UK since items were put into storage after my father's death. I have been looking for some time to find disk images of it online to no avail. So if it has been released, could someone please provide a download link.

Thanks in advance.
JonAbbott

Re: Has Haunted House been released?

Post by JonAbbott »

Smp wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:59 am I noticed Haunted House (F10187 & F10611) is listed as completed, but has not been posted on the games forum.
JASPP does not have rights to release any Fourth Dimension titles. This page lists the titles the project has rights to release, but have yet to complete archiving and release.
Smp wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:59 am I have noticed not all games that are published appear there, such as SimCity 2000 [A5000].
If you look at the Preservation status page you'll see it's not yet complete, the artwork and manuals need scanning and converting to PDF etc. I believe it's next on the list to process.
Smp

Re: Has Haunted House been released?

Post by Smp »

Ahh, that is too bad you cannot release those titles.

I did manage to find Haunted House on the RiscWorld CD that came with Volume 6, Issue 5.