2.14 release

Discuss ADFFS development and download test releases
JonAbbott

2.14 release

Post by JonAbbott »

I've not found any glaring issues with ADFFS recently, apart from the memory issues which seem to be mysteriously fixed with the latest AutoVIDC. The only thing outstanding from my point of view is to merge in the latest LCDGameModes.

As soon as that's done and tested, I'd like to get it out the door as it's been over six months since the last release. I used to release them pretty much weekly, so I'm slacking somewhat!
PaulV

Re: 2.14 release

Post by PaulV »

If you're planning on adding in AutoVIDC into the release too, I'd like to wait until I know 2.09 is good to go given the instabilities I've had this last week.

Also, I'm thinking that I'll simply increment the version number to 2.10 for its official release just to make sure that everyone has a good consistent release version and I can identify versions 2.08 and 2.09 as development only versions that should be immediately replaced :D

Paul
JonAbbott

Re: 2.14 release

Post by JonAbbott »

Sounds like a plan, we'll need to test ADFFS / AutoVIDC / LCDGameModes together anyhow once the final versions are all in place.

Yes, AutoVIDC will be in the release. I'll put what I consider final on the dev site once its ready for testing, we can update until we're all happy.