The Archimedes Software Preservation Project (JASPP) respects the intellectual property of others and does not release copyrighted material without either purchasing the right to do so, or by express permission of the copyright holders. If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed in a way that constitutes a breach of current copyright law and is accessible through the JASPP website, you may notify us and request the item(s) be removed.
To raise a copyright infringement notification with us, you are required to send a written or electronic communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information to allow us to contact you: Address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
79 Mariners Way
email: jon at jaspp.org.uk
Any person making a false claim, who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity may be subject to liability for damages.