Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 (1992) (Krisalis Software)

Download games the project has approval to release
JonAbbott

Re: Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 (1992) (Krisalis Software)

Post by JonAbbott »

KarateEd wrote:The keyboard controls don't appear to work
I've just tested on an A440/1 on a VGA LCD and confirmed the keys work, the default ones are Z, X, R, D, ALT. The palette swap occurs on the wrong raster and the in-level music is wrong, so it probably doesn't work correctly on faster ARM2/ARM3's and also expects a 50Hz refresh rate.
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

Ok, thanks Jon, looks like this one is for Arculator then where the refresh can at least be changed I'm guessing.

Thanks again for checking,

Ed...... :-)
IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray »

JonAbbott wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:51 pm
  • Synchronised play for up to four drivers with computer link
Does it? Having tried it, I'm not so sure - no "Link" option appears. And there's no mention of it anywhere in manuals or reviews - only references to the Link are for the Amiga and ST versions of the game. Since you've listed it up here as the first feature bullet point, maybe you're aware of some magical rune to achieve this?

Also BTW - filenames of the discs in the zip are awful, and not filetyped usefully.
JonAbbott

Post by JonAbbott »

IanJeffray wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:17 pm Does it? Having tried it, I'm not so sure - no "Link" option appears. And there's no mention of it anywhere in manuals or reviews - only references to the Link are for the Amiga and ST versions of the game. Since you've listed it up here as the first feature bullet point, maybe you're aware of some magical rune to achieve this?
The synopsis' for games are literal quotes from the back of the game boxes.
IanJeffray wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:17 pm Also BTW - filenames of the discs in the zip are awful, and not filetyped usefully.
The full archive ZIP's are created for PC's.