Chuck Rock (1991) (Krisalis Software)

Download games the project has approval to release
JonAbbott

Re: Chuck Rock (1991) (Krisalis Software)

Post by JonAbbott »

JonAbbott wrote:I presume you tried swapping discs at the desktop via CTRL-SHIFT-F2 and it swapped okay?
Have you confirmed its swapping at the desktop yet?
KarateEd wrote:The other question I had that you didn't answer yet is: Disk 2, should it be set to data or floppy or does it even matter?
Already answered on your Stardot thread: "Provided you set the file type to Floppy they will be opened by ADFFS". If you read the app help file it probably contains the answers to most of your questions.
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

JonAbbott wrote:
JonAbbott wrote:I presume you tried swapping discs at the desktop via CTRL-SHIFT-F2 and it swapped okay?
Have you confirmed its swapping at the desktop yet?
KarateEd wrote:The other question I had that you didn't answer yet is: Disk 2, should it be set to data or floppy or does it even matter?
Already answered on your Stardot thread: "Provided you set the file type to Floppy they will be opened by ADFFS". If you read the app help file it probably contains the answers to most of your questions.
Ah, didn't know about CTRL-SHIFT-F2. (Edit: Not a 100% sure but I think my PC hadn't updated this post of yours when I read in that area - I read your posts pretty carefully because you know, I don't and I'm trying to learn, either that or I'm just blind..... :? )

Would this info be in an !ADFFS help file then. Edit: Found the file so answered my own question. If so, that's probably why I'm asking too many questions, my apologies.

And yes, I see the answer now, sorry about that.....

So now, have a free of any Ed questions, Merry Christmas Jon...... :D :D :D

Ed...... :-)
KarateEd

Post by KarateEd »

Hi Jon,

No more questions on this one..... I had to do the (CTL-SHFT)-F2 then SPACE BAR and it all worked fine after that. I keep forgetting these are older operating systems and don't have some of today's ability to find things automatically, they actually have to be told where things are so some steps I used to be used to, I'm not so used to anymore.

I also went into the !ADFSS help file and found a whole bunch of other useful information, again, thanks very much for your help.

Ed...... :-)