From a cold (and I mean temperature cold) boot, AutoVIDC 2.09/10 work perfectly. However, once the machine has been on for several hours, if AutoVIDC is re-launched the clock detection code fails to detect some or all of the clocks correctly. There's no real problem or bug in the code, simply that the ranges of interrupts that AutoVIDC expects to see for specific clock speeds are too narrow by one or two interrupts either way as the machine appears a little faster or slower depending on which clock is selected during the detection process.
To that end, I've built and have been testing a new version of AutoVIDC with the wider ranges in place and it seems to be 100% reliable when detecting clock speeds even if the machine has been on for 24 hours.
About two months ago, I also added in a couple of new SWI's which allows a developer to ask if an enhancer is present and what type of Enhancer it is using SWI's:
Hopefully, I'll get the time over the weekend to package it up and upload it here for further testing by others.