ROUGOL talk

Public announcements relating to the project
JonAbbott

ROUGOL talk

Post by JonAbbott »

I'll be giving a talk about the project and how the software works at ROUGOL on the 16th of June.

Here's the PowerPoint presentation I used on the day:
JASPP.zip
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 presentation
(1.76 MiB) Downloaded 574 times
Vanfanel

Re: ROUGOL talk

Post by Vanfanel »

I hope we can see a video of the event!
BernardUK

Post by BernardUK »

Excellent talk. Good presentation and very convincing and interesting demonstration of some of the games on a Pi.

Hope you can show off your successes at the next RISC OS London Show (25-Oct-2014).

Big thank you to Jon.
Bernard.

PS. I'd love to see Fervour working again, but is that a particularly difficult one? I still have the floppy, but the nice printed booklet is probably no more :cry:
JonAbbott

Post by JonAbbott »

BernardUK wrote:Excellent talk. Good presentation and very convincing and interesting demonstration of some of the games on a Pi.
Thanks, glad you liked it.
BernardUK wrote:Hope you can show off your successes at the next RISC OS London Show (25-Oct-2014).
I'll be chatting to Bryan about this is due course, it would certainly be nice to show some of the original games running again.
BernardUK wrote:PS. I'd love to see Fervour working again, but is that a particularly difficult one? I still have the floppy, but the nice printed booklet is probably no more :cry:
Fervour's been asked for a few times, I need to add Wimp support before it will work, but it's on the list to get running.

I've now attached the PowerPoint presentation I used, to the OP above.
BernardUK

Post by BernardUK »

JonAbbott wrote:I've now attached the PowerPoint presentation I used, to the OP above.
Thank you, though my Win7 wouldn't unzip it. SparkFS dealt with it OK, but being really a .pptx file, it doens't benefit from zipping! :)