NOTE: You must ensure fake_vsync_isr=1 is uncommented in your config.txt file on the Pi. If you see a blank screen, try setting the monitor to Auto. Also ensure the ARM is configured as ARMv5
Changes since 2.30
- TrackerMod updated to 5.02 to fix music in Magic Pockets
- ADFS shim module updated to fix Magic Pockets
- DTT shim module updated to make it 32bit compliant
- JoyMod module added, 32bit compliant on IOMD
- Doesn't support the protection used by Chequered Flag (non-RO3 version), Fine Racer and KerBang! (they talk directly to the FDC via IOC)
- Shelling out of the desktop (Ctrl-Shift-F12 twice) hangs if an HD floppy is mounted on RO3.5+
- adfs:format doesn't work whilst ADFFS is loaded
- Although Caverns runs fine under VIDC translation on the A7000, on a RPC the scrolling is broken; with no VRAM, its completely broken. There's also an issue with the ship only appearing on the bottom half of the screen, although this is resolved with the boot script included with ADFFS.
- Will not work on a RISC OS 3.1x machine with more than 13mb allocated to application space. To workaround increase another area until Applications (free) is below 13mb and ensure it never goes above it whilst ADFFS is loaded
- Has not been tested on RO5.21 alpha builds of after 4th Dec 13
- Does not currently work on RO5.x IOMD
- RO4/SA some games don't display (eg Zarch)
- No 26-bit module support yet
- Currently requires 30mb of free memory to work on a StrongARM machine
- Does not work on OMAP3/4, untested on Iyonix
- Games that update the display on event 4 currently flicker (eg Chuck Rock, James Pond)
- Sometimes reports "Broken directory" after loading (exiting and reloading is a temporary fix)
Games that are made StrongARM/Pi compatible with this
Humanoids (of Humanoids & Robotix)
The Krisalis Collection: Revelation! [BUZZ version]
The Krisalis Collection: Terramex
Pac-mania [Learning Curve version]
Revelation! [BUZZ version]
Rise in Crime
NOTE: The "Boot floppy" scripts have been updated for many games, so ensure you have !SparkFS or similar loaded before using "Boot floppy".
If you've contributed one of the unreleased titles and have the JFD floppy image, it should work provided you have !SparkFS or similar loaded. Alternatively, extract the relevant Obey file from !ADFFS.obey and launch manually.
Please provide feedback, let us know if it's working or if you see any issues.