Changes since 2.19
- 32bit TrackerModule to QTM shim added (QTeM), thanks go to Jeffrey Lee for letting us extend and use this
- 32bit TrackerMod module added (for the trackers QTM doesn't support presently)
- 32bit MusicModule to QTM shim added (see this thread for compatibility. For Chuck Rock to work correctly, it requires QTM 1.44 which isn't quite ready for public release)
- Now releases memory correctly if memory is reserved
- Fire & Ice now works correctly
- Lots of game Boot Scripts have been updated to support running under the Wimp (see this thread)
- Doesn't support the protection used by Chequered Flag (non-RO3 version), Fine Racer and KerBang! (they talk directly to the FDC via IOC)
- Shelling out of the desktop (Ctrl-Shift-F12 twice) hangs if an HD floppy is mounted on RO3.5+
- adfs:format doesn't work whilst ADFFS is loaded
- Although Caverns runs fine under VIDC translation on the A7000, on a RPC the scrolling is broken; with no VRAM, its completely broken. There's also an issue with the ship only appearing on the bottom half of the screen, although this is resolved with the boot script included with ADFFS.
- Will not work on a RISC OS 3.1x machine with more than 13mb allocated to application space. To workaround increase another area until Applications (free) is below 13mb and ensure it never goes above it whilst ADFFS is loaded.